Hey Campers!ARE YOU READY FOR SOME CAMP!?! Cuz we are... meet the new guys:
Jeremiah in Black, Chris in Orange, Harrison in Grey... and then remember Kara in Red, Tyler in Blue and Tim in Green.
We're SOO excited to hang out with you this summer!!
See you soon!!
:) Before Tomorrow
3 comments:
befor tomorow u were at my camp this week and tim u should rember me becouse i put the pizza on your plat-@- u
amber holt
a.k.a Ann
You guys were awsome at Early youth camp at Indian Lake this year. You guys were such a blast to sing with and play games with. I hope to see you guys again!
Michael Lee
I love you guys! You are the best ever! I wish I could see you again! You were awesome at Indian Lake Camp and I wish camp could of been longer with you there.
Lots of Love,
Sarah B
Post a Comment